Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wedding Ready...

There has been so much wedding talking in my house lately (my sister's upcoming wedding, the wedding I'm photographing in just over a week, etc) that my puppies decided they wanted to get in on this wedding thing too. So they decided to play dress up....



















So you see Lacey and Jayda are excited for the upcoming weddings! Actually, they're hoping to be the flower girls. Anyone wanna hire some "flower pups"?? They'll work for biscuits they said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!