Sunday, March 6, 2011

Business Must Have

What is my latest business must-have? My new Blackberry Torch. I seriously love this phone. And now that I am required to have a data plan that means I have access to all of my internet-based aspects of my business right at my finger tips all the time. Love? Oh yes. Now I will be notified of all facebook and blog comments and all emails the moment I get them, even when I'm not by my laptop. I'm seriously excited about this!! So here's to knowing everything right when it happens!

We have updated some things on our facebook page, including a new profile picture and an updated album of all our storyboards that we have made for our clients. Be sure to check them out and see if you are in there! All storyboards are available for purchase!

We all now officially less than a week away from my sister's bridal shower and two weeks away form our first wedding of the season! I'm so excited that wedding season is here!

Be sure to check out the new album on our facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!