Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Promo Materials, Paperwork, and wedding bookings

The last few days have been dedicated to working on promotional materials. We've developed some great hand outs and flyers for our clients. Not to mention some other great promo materials including some awesome custom designer folders for all our wedding clients to keep their paperwork in. I'm very excited by the new look of things. And while my table is cluttered with papers, clips, scissors, jewels, and labels, I'm extremely happy with the way things are looking!
As for paperwork-I've been working on that a lot lately too! While my eyes are strained from working on my laptop so much, I'm excited to be re-working so much! I think the new design layout is definitely an improvement.
We're very excited for the upcoming wedding booked later this month and are working hard to make sure it is a picture perfect day for the lovely couple. Hopefully the snow and mud will be gone by the day of the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!