Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cute as a Bunny

Meet Aleecya Marie. She was ten days old when I met her for her newborn photographs. She was absolutely adorable. She was the tiniest little thing and very alert. No sleepy pictures for her! She loved the sound of my camera clicking away capturing her every move as she rolled around on the blankets.



I created these hats especially for her photo shoot. I taught myself two weeks before and made around thirty hats in those two weeks, including the ice cream sundae hat pictured above, some vintage headbands, the little red riding hood cape, and the bunny hat and diaper cover.


I can not wait to photograph little Aleecya throughout her life. Get ready because you turn around twice and you'll be looking at her wedding pictures in a few years!!!

Be sure to check out our:

Website * Facebook * Blog * Bridal Blog * Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!