Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beach Photos: Izaak

I love doing photo sessions at travel locations. By that I mean I love getting to take a trip for a photo session or a wedding. One of my favorite places to shoot photos away from my "studio locations" (the areas right outside my studio that I use frequently) is the beach. You cannot beat ocean photos!!

Meet Izaak! He is my nephew. We're not actually related in any way, shape or form, but he is the son of a dear friend of mine. I've known his mama for years!


Izaak has had it pretty rough. He was born really early. The first time I met him, he had casts on his little arms and legs. Since then he's had surgery to correct things. Poor little guy!

Now Izaak is all healed up and having a ball exploring life! He loves his mama very much and always keeps her in his line of vision while exploring and playing.

He's already quite the little ladies man. He can flirt with the best of them. His smile can make anyone melt. He's always so happy, even when he falls down and scares himself. He jumps right back up and keeps playing.

He loves playing peek-a-boo, especially around the pier on the beach! He giggled every time he popped out to see us. He was such a ham with the camera. He always knew exactly where it was and made sure it was always on him, ready to catch his radiant smiles!

Isn't he precious?!?! I have the most handsome nephew! And that ocean view...made for perfect photos! The blue water and tan sand made the colors he was wearing pop so vibrantly. You can't help by fall in love with these photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!