Thursday, November 10, 2011

After Your Newborn Session

Day 4 of National Newborn Safety Week!!

So we've talked about safety, what you can expect from your session, what our studio is like..today let's talk about what happens after your session is over:

1.) You go home and spend time with baby. I go home and immediately start working on your photos.
2.) I go through all the photos, pick the good ones and separate them out. Then I go through those and pick the best of the best. I then start editing and retouching them. It takes about 20 minutes for each and every photo. I fix redness in the skin, remove blemishes, adjust color, and fix any little thing that needs fixing.

3.) I create a gallery for your View and Choose session.

4.) You come for your hour long View and Choose session where you view your photos and place your print/canvas/product order. With your newborn session you can also order birth announcements, Christmas cards, etc

5.) I place your order.

6.) Once your order comes in, I view it to make sure everything is perfect (I will never give you photos with chemical splashes on them, or canvases that are off center or not the right color-if there is a problem, the companies I work with will fix it and send it to me again) and then I package everything up with our special packaging (yay!)

7.) If you have opted for your products to be shipped to you, I will get those mailed out right away. If you opted to pick up your products, I will let you know they were in and you can set up a time to come get them
8.) You will fall in love with your photos/canvases/products, you will hand out photos to all of your relatives, you will have a fantastic time decorating your house and baby nursery, you will want to order more <3

Yes, it's as simple as that (for you anyway...editing takes forever for me!!)

Check back tomorrow for Day 5 of National Safety Week where we'll talk about what to do with your photos!!

Be sure to check out our:

Website * Facebook * Blog * Bridal Blog * Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!