Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kisses+Disses: Bruises and Cuteness


Today I was sitting at my computer working when I discovered the top of my foot hurt. I looked but didn't see any bruises. Two hours later I looked down to see a massive purple, green, blue bruise on my foot. No wonder it hurt so much.
Now of course, when something is blue, I want to scream "(my hair) is blue! it's blue!" just like Kate Husdon in Bride Wars. I love that line. I will always use it.

Now the real question is, how will I survive the next week of dress shoes with a damaged foot like this? Sigh.

Nevertheless, I can still type which means....


Kisses
*My puppies. Lacey has taken to chasing shadows around the house for hours and hours everyday. Jayda has been super cuddly the last few days.
*Cell phones. They allow for fast communication. I like being able to be in touch when I need to be.
*Little kids. They always have cute things to say and funny stories to tell you.
*White sandals. It's (almost) summer...they are back and they are beautiful!

Disses
*Waiting. I don't like waiting...for information, for events, for responses, for deliveries. If I know something is coming or supposed to be coming, it drives me nuts to wait around for it. If it just got to me on time, I'd have so much more time to work on that and other things.
*Cold showers. I'm pretty sure the dishwasher used up all the hot water tonight, but I'm still trying to recover from my hypothermia.
*Driving in the rain. It's just not pleasant.
*Bruises on my foot. Not fun and actually pretty painful. I suggest you avoid bruising your foot at all costs. lol

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Quality, affordable modern photography We accommodate: *Weddings *Trash the Dress *Engagement *Maternity *Newborns *Babies *Family Portraits *Portraits *Senior Portraits *Head Shots *Pet Portraits *Events *Bands and Musicians *Vehicles *Commercial Advertising *etc see our website www.kmrobinsonphotography.com for price listings Also check us out on facebook!!